Have you ever used E-File to file your taxes?

I saw this on the IRS website and it said you get your money back within 10 days. Is this a good way to file your taxes? Has anyone used it before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have and you do get your refund back that quick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We do it every year. You KNOW your return gets there before the deadline, your refund comes QUICKLY (and direct deposit it so you don't have to wait on the mail getting a check to you, btw). You also don't have to actually fill out ANY paperwork to send to the IRS.

The year that my FIL passed away we had MIL e-file for the first time because he couldn't sign the return. I think it is the BEST way to file your taxes for Federal and State returns.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 10:15 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It is so easy and quick to e-file. I loved being able to prepare my taxes myself online and e-file. I did my tax ves for free and received email confirmation that the IRS had accepted my return. I know the exact day my refund will deposit and there is no guesswork or paperwork.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yes, I do it every year and the money is always in my acct on the day specified. Its the best way to go.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009