how much?

how much do you pay for water and sewage where you live?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I personally think it's a scam and I would think about talking to the city council. I would have them removed so they would be able to charge but that's just me and I could totally be talking out of turn. But I would definately talk with the city council at there next meeting and see if anything could be done. Especially since you have well/rural water that can be used.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i don't think we pay for sewage but our water is usually 39.50 a month unless we get crazy and use more than usual.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• well our water and sewage together is 120.00 and then we have to pay for garbage seperately. we hve a well we can use but would still have to pay for the water wether we use city water or not. i just think this is crazy
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• To the above you do pay sewage. It should be included in your water bill. We pay about $40-50. But we use rural water not city water which is more expensive. We were paying before we moved to the country approx. $100-120.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• well we moved to the country and they ran lines and are forcing us to use city water
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• We have a well. I don't believe we're having to pay for it...I'm not sure if the landlady pays for it or not. Do you usually have to pay for well water? (I'm young, I don't know these things lmao)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• we have city water and we live in the country also but it doesn't say anything on our bill about sewage.. all it says is how many gallons we use and how much we pay.. and we don't get a seperate bill for it. so idk
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• You don't have to pay for well water, but you do have to pay for the electricity that pumps it into your house. With wells, you have some annual upkeep, making sure it doesn't freeze up and such. Also you should have a bacterial count done once a year to make sure it is not getting contaminated. Do you have a septic tank too, or city sewer? You have to pay for city sewer, but not for septic tank. With a septic tank you DO have to pay to have it pumped out every so often tho. Depending on the size, it could be like every 3 years or a lot longer before it has to be done.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:39 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• No, you don't have to pay for well water. At least, my mom didn't when we had it years ago . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• our water, sewer and garbage is all on one bill and it runs around $65.00 in the winter and about 10.00 more in the summer cause we are running our sprinklers alot more and when we fill up our pool it goes up about 20.00 for that month.
    lilcutie79

Answer by lilcutie79 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2009