This is funny!!

http://nwso.net/2011/03/13/5-and-a-half-things-a-lady-should-never-do/

The second one made me laugh out loud!

Do you do these things in front of your man?

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2012 in Just for Fun

• First of all that guy is an idiot that lives in a fantasy world. The only one I don't do is smoke, and that is because I just don't smoke period. Though I did smoke in front of my man when I did smoke. Why is it OK for a man to burp or fart in front of me but it isn't OK for me to do it in front of him. I am so glad that my man doesn't think like this, me farting or burping (which are both normal human things) doesn't make me any less sexy to him, and yes I have spit in front of him. I do curse a bit (maybe not as much as every other word) but most of them not are freak or fudge (or other replacements) but when I did cuss all the time he had no issues because he is worse. Oh and it isn't my fault if he walks into the bathroom while I am pooping, he brought it on himself, and he comes in the bathroom and poops while I am in the shower, so I think I can do it to him too.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:19 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Make it clicky
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 10:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• I don't know how...sorry. You'll have to copy and paste.
    BridgetC140

Comment by BridgetC140 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:17 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• Well it isn't working perfectly, but the part I did get to read was funny.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2012

• I don't spit or smoke. I do most of the others and in front of my husband. He's seen me deliver a baby and all kinds of things so what's to hide.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2012

• ?
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2012