My "Welcome" Message Will Not Send

I've started a group on Cafemom and I've had several moms join, but I can't get my welcome message to send.... What am I doing wrong? Thanks

TammyG.

Asked by TammyG. at 10:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I notice the group is application only. Make sure that when you accept your new members that you click the boxes next to their names and then choose the option that says send welcome message and choose accept all. If you accept them individually in the top section then they get the default CM greeting. You can still do it one member at a time using the accept all function it will only accept the applicants you choose. LMKITH

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:18 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Hi TammyG.,

Click the "Welcome Message" link in your group Admin Tools. Enter the message you'd like to send and check the "Send this message to new members" box. Click the "Save" button and your message will be sent to all new members of the group.

If you decide later that you no longer want the message sent, uncheck the box. You can also edit the message at any time.

If you still experience an issue with it, please let us know the details of what happens by using the 'Contact Us' link on the bottom of any page.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Thanks so much!
    TammyG.

Answer by TammyG. at 5:22 PM on Jan. 26, 2009