could I be pregnant again??? `

My periods have been all messed up since i had my daughter on Oct 31 2007... I went on the BC shot and was due to take another shot back in Sept of 2008 but instead went on the pill. My periods never regulated i would bleed while on the pills and while takin the white pills(the ones u take when supposed to be on ur period. well i did have 2 months of normal periods back in Oct and Nov of 2008 but then spotted all through dec. and begining of jan. well all a sudden i just stopped bleeding altogether and have since been feeling extremely tired very gassy extremely sick to my stomach. if i go by the dates from oct and nov i would have OV on jan 9th i bled jan 13-16 then stopped completely which implanation would have been the 13 of 14th of jan. I had all the same sypmtoms when i was pregnant with my daughter but this is worse... do you guys think i could be pregnant? my SO is bringing test home tonight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait for the test and then take it, thats all you can do!
    Nobody here is going to be able to determine if you are pregnant or not!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I wasnt askin for anyone to answer if i am or not just wanting to know if anyone has experienced the same thing.. I know noone but a doctor or a test can tell me if im pregnant lol... just nervous and anxious...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• it is possible, but not probable. You usually don't ovulate when taking BCP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• You asked do you guys think I could be pregnant?

So my answer is sure you're pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• unless you are farther along you probably not be able to tell using a test you may have to go see you doctor and have them do blood of sono. You will want to know as soon as possible if you are still talking the bc pills.
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If you had sex at any time, then yes, you COULD be pregnant. It does sound a little early to tell though, even with a test. You also could just be coming down with something.My advice is not to stress it, keep yourself attuned to your body, and test again if things don't sort themselves out.
    Good luck! I hope you get the answer you want!
    Jinxiewolf

Answer by Jinxiewolf at 1:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009