Could it still be his teeth?

My 6 month old has his two front bottom teeth and just cut part of one of his bottom back teeth. He's usually a pretty calm and happy baby but lately he's been really fussy. Sometimes he has his fingers in his mouth like his teeth hurt but most of the time he just fusses. Could it still be his teeth? What else would make him cranky out of nowhere?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He may be getting more teeth. My pediatrician told me they can be teething for up to a month before the tooth actually breaks the skin. Does infant motrin/tylenol help his fusiness? If so, I'll bet he'll be getting in some more teeth soon!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Sounds like teeth to me! Remember, over the next 2 years, he will get a total of TWENTY of the pesky things.
    Teething tablets really help with the crankies. Use motrin or tylenol for the pain.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2009