When should I test again?

Stopped BC in Oct (after 5 yrs) and had a 3 day period-nothing since. I have taken tests at the beginning of each month and all BFN's. I have been having PMS symptoms-tired, cramping, bloating, very sore and tender nipples, cravings but then no AF? Last negative was taken almost 2 weeks ago?

brookelynn2609

Asked by brookelynn2609 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would take another test and if it still says negative then I would call the doctor. My sil told me that when she got off BC she had to go on something to regulate her periods again before they could start trying because it was almost like her body forgot what to do in a sense. Good luck and baby dust
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• go to your doc they can do a blood test to see for sure.
    armerswife

Answer by armerswife at 9:14 PM on Jan. 28, 2009