In the card game of Hearts, if you shoot the moon, and you have to subtract 26 points can you have a negative score?

Card game of HEARTS question, shoot the moon, scoring. A friend asked me if in playing the card game of Hearts, and you shoot the moon, and you have to subtract 26 points, can you have a negative score?

ustisasa

Asked by ustisasa at 11:13 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe so...not 100% sure though.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• you can have a negitive score, well you can in spades so I assume you in hearts, i'd look it up with Hoyle I bet they have a website
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I'm trying to think of how they do it on the computer. If you get all the hearts and the queen, you get zero and everybody else gets 26 points. That's on the computer. But here's a handy link for everycard game you ever wanted to play, or didn't...

http://www.pagat.com/

mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 26, 2009