• In the Spotlight:

anyone having a problem finding a job??``

I'm a SAHM and im looking to work outside of my home so my daughter can go to pre school to interact with other children...

i've looked at every local newspaper around my town.. UGH! and NO LUCK!

any advice?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am also having trouble finding a job. Having a degree does not actually help me either. Good luck on your search.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• A job at BK or Mcd's will help and there is no shame in it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• what type of job do you want or your skills? I can give you places to look but not sure what your looking for. Also before the job market slowed the newspaper is the worse place to find a job. Normally 75% of the jobs are gone before it hits the paper. I can give you ideas just need more details on what you can do.

As the 2nd poster said can always go to fast food.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 11:41 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I can give you info about WAH opportunity that I currently do. If you are interested, PM me and we'll chat!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Working outside the home is great, provided your hours don't adversely affect your daugthers schedule, if that is a concern for you.

If you would like to hear about a home based biz where you will earn a great income and work flexible hours of your choice, I'd be happy to show you how!

Pm me if you're interested in getting a bit more info.

Cheers!

Sandy
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 12:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Work at home! There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Don't pay anything, not even a dollar!
    Anonymous

• try job and family services most have a service for those entering and reentering the job force.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 2:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• it's menial but if you want i need some virtual online host/hostesses. i pay 10% commissions on a weekly basis. i sell avon/mark and will give you a code to use. everyone that logs in with your code is considered your customer. i pay you 10% off their order(s). let me know if you're interested.
    lauchremi

Answer by lauchremi at 2:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• What about at the preschool? Do they need help for anything? That would be what I would try first.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009