24weeks and pressure

So every once in awhile atleast once a day i have lots of pressure in my lower stomach. Could it just be the baby moving or could it be something else? I should mention my stomach does get hard when i feel that pressure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like Braxton Hicks contractions. Totally normal. As long as you aren't feeling sharp pains then I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 11:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• its fine mine does that too the baby feels like its moved down there and crunched its weird feeling but yeah ur fine
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:47 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• omg!!! me too but mine happens like atleast twice a day .It kind of feels like a baseball no lets say a softball, and it stays like that for about 30 sec.. what is it?
    shellytbk

Answer by shellytbk at 11:51 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i have that. about the same weeks as you... i assumed it was teh baby kicking low.. he does that. it is weird!!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I was having that problem too and I realized it was always after I ate a big meal. I am trying to have more regular smaller meals and it seems to be helping!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2009