Anyone else's baby OBSESSED with the computer keyboard?

My son won't take his eyes off it if he can see it! And if he's in my lap he twists and stretches every which way he can to try and get it. Then he tries to pick up lol. He screams when I won't let him have it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.babygamer.com/online_games/free/infant/infant_games.htm

He'll LOVE it!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• mine we had an old one so we took the cord off and put it on the floor and he plays with it for hours lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• ohh that's a good idea! lol I think we still have our old keyboard too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yes all my kids love the keyboard
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:44 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yep, mine smashed the keys so bad once that it took my hubby 20 minutes to figure how to get the font and screen size back to normal from "wumbo"... lol...a little spongebob reference for you.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 11:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Get a copy of an old program called "Baby Smash" and an old keyboard. Then he can have fun smashing his very own keyboard and playing his first "cause and effect" computer game when you let him.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Mine LOVES IT!!! He Smacks it and Screeeeeches til I let him When im holding him! Cracks me up.. I was in a chat the other day and we was pushing Buttons and he hit Enter before I got it erased and so the ladies saw something like this "asnr uaiobtfsgfiasbfna89fhba uahsfasifhafbyaisfak' lol! I think its the clicking and the Black and white or whatever and they see mommy or daddy doing it so they want to try!
    apeclark2008

Answer by apeclark2008 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009