7 years together...

Okay, not me and my baby girls father, but my first love, we were together for 7 years. We broke up and 2 months later I was pregnant by my baby girls father. We are not together! Me and my ex of 7 years just recently started talking again, I have realized I never fell out of love with him and I want to be with him forever. I am almost certain my ex feels the same, but niether of us talk about it. How would you approach this? How can I bring it up and get some results out of the conversation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• After 7 years and 2 children together there is really no skirting around the situation, just tell him how you feel. If he feels the same just go back into it slowly so you both can feel out if you really want to be together or just miss the familiarity of your relationship.
    Anonymous

• What caused the break up?
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• What caused the break up was just lack of spending time with one another and it causing fights. Mostly he was always busy and that bothered me. I am the one who ended the relationship!
    Anonymous

• You could tell him you have feelings for him and would like to try dating.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2009