Can I give her dairy now?

How did you go about transitioning from formula to cow's milk? My daughter will be 1 in 3 weeks. I was thinking about starting the process but not sure how to go about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• u shouldnt but i know some mothers who gave it at 10 months so its up to u but better if not
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 11:54 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Start by adding an ounce at a time to the bottle of formula. i.e. 1 ounce milk, 7 ounces formula every bottle for a few days. If she tolerates it slowly do it more and more until she is only on milk. But do it slowly so it's not a shock to her system.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 12:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i started by added 2 ounces at a time into my daughter formula and slowly reducing the amount of formula. i started doing this about 2 weeks before she turned 1.
    Anonymous

• wait until your daughter is a year old..
    mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2009