Does this bug you?

When people post the same question in like 4-5 different categories?

It drives me nuts, lol!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Yeah it annoys me because I just look at the "Newest Questions" I usually don't go to one category...unless its a slow day..

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:02 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yes...they ask the exact same question in many categories, including categories it doesn't even belong in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I don't think they realize that most people look at the newest questions first instead of looking in only one category.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Nah, I just take it as a hint that these people are REALLY wanting/needing answers to their question, so I try to give them helpful advice if I have any. Now, when it's one of these "my baby daddy cheats on me, hits me, and said he doesn't want this baby... What do I do?" kind of retarded questions, it ticks me off. I don't wanna see that mess ONE time, much less multiple times in every category! lol
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• They might not know where the question best fits.. Or it could do into multiple areas! Maybe its A big question they need some answers to! Some times no one has any other resources but to come here! I try to be sincere, caring & share what ever advice or suggestions I have! To live & learn & share & help..This can be A caring helpful site! If you see A question & you passed on it or answered it just move along.. Let them get their needed replies! If you ever replied to me & helped me. Believe me I thank you and am very sincerely grateful!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009