Single moms...

Feel free to answer anon....if your a single mom, how much do you make for a living, and what do you usually get back for taxes?? This is my first year as a single mom and I am just curious :) Thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• when i was single i made about 18k a yr. which isn't much but then i got 10k in child support so total was 28k. i would get roughly $5600. at the least was $3600.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Melody, you realize that child support is not taxable right? You don't need to add it to your income. Not sure if you did or not, just the way I read it, it sounds like you might have done that.

When I was single, after the death of my spouse I had one minor at home. I made roughly $57000.00 through out the time I was single... the highest I received back was $6500.00 head of household is a good thing :)
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 12:21 PM on Jan. 27, 2009