Single moms....

Feel free to answer anon....if your a single mom, how much do you make for a living, and what do you usually get back for taxes?? This is my first year as a single mom and I am just curious :) Thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• Im not a singe mom anymore but when I was I was a waitress. On paper I made less then 10k a yr but I made around $17 an hour. I got back around 2200 in taxes back then.

Answer by gemgem at 12:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I can't remember back that far but don't forget to add head of household. You'll get back a larger refund.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If this is your first year it's really worth it to go to H&R block or one of those places and let them tell you all the things you are eligble for =)
    Anonymous