OK IM 8 WEEKS AND MY PH IS LOW DOES THAT MEAN IM HAVING A BOY?

I ORDERD THE ITELLIGENDER GENDER PREDICTION TEST 90% ACCURATE THEN I HERD IT WAS JUST PH STRIPS SO IT DURNED DARK BLUE (PH STRIP THE TEST WONT BE IN FOR A FEW DAYS) SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT IM HAVING ANOTHER BOY I HAVE TWO ALREADY AND I LOVE THE TO DEATH BUT I WILL BE VERY DISSAPOINTED IF ITS ANOTHER BOY.

CASSANDRA56745

Asked by CASSANDRA56745 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have no clue, but I'm not really sure exactly what you're talking about. I've never heard of any gender prediction kits before.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i have never heard of any gender pridcition kits either id imagine they are a gimic to make money the only way to tell your having a boy or a girl is by u/s and even those are sometimes wrong and you have to wait till baby gets here for sure. Its always a 50/50 chance. Good luck and remember no matter which you get they are special gifts from god. All that truly matters is a happy healthy baby.
    Anonymous

• as long as the baby is healthy does it really matter if its a boy or a girl. would you still accept the baby if it was going to be a girl with major health problems. Remember the Lord always knows best for you.
    Anonymous

• No...it does not. Those things are just a gimic.
    Anonymous

• At 8 weeks the baby doesn't even know what it is yet
    Anonymous

• THE BABYS SEX IS DETERMANED AT THE TIME OF CONCEPTION AND UNFOURTIONETLY THE SEX DOES MATTER TO ME
    CASSANDRA56745

Answer by CASSANDRA56745 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I really don't know, but that's a good question. I'm curious myself about the gender of our upoming new arrival, and had considered the gender tests. Maybe Google to find some answers...?
    As for being disapointed if you have a boy, don't beat yourself up over it. apparently it's a very common occurance for moms who may prefer one gender baby over another, for whatever reasons. I wanted to cry at the U/S that revealed I was having a boy (with last pregnancy) and spent the remaninging pregnancy worried if I'd be able to love a boy. Even after his birth I was scared to know if I could still love this little miracle as he grew and turned 'boyish'. I finally had to allow myself to love my baby as my BABY and not my son. Today, he is my whole wold and I wouldn't want him to be any different. you aren't alone though. Find some support, it may help.
    Jinxiewolf

Answer by Jinxiewolf at 1:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I am seriously OVER people being such Witches on here about gender prediction kits. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T BUY IT BUT LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE. "Oh it's a gimmick" "Oh it's only 50/50 LOL" "oh don't waste your money" "Oh I don't know what you are talking about AND I haven't educated my self AT ALL on the subject but here is my negative opinion that implies I think you are a moron." UGH I am sick of it! Why is it so wrong for her to be excited about having a baby and finding out if she is adding a boy or girl to the family. OBVIOSLY she knows the statistics behind the test so why do you have to be ANONYMOUS negative Nellys? What do you get out of acting that way?
    There are many studies done and in progress regarding the PH levels in a womans body and whether or not that can determine gender. And the Studies do have a BETTER than 50/50 rate at correct prediction BTW
    ILoveMyBoos

Answer by ILoveMyBoos at 10:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2009

• Regarding Intelligender; if your body is at a more acidic level, your urine will test orange and you are more likely to be carrying a girl.. If your body is more alkaline, your test will turn green and you are more likely to be carrying a boy. the further along you are the more accurate the test. Just like pregnancy tests. You can test early and it might be right but it is best to test later. The best results I have see in studies indicate to wait until at least after you are 14 weeks pregnant. Hope that helps those who want to know more about this test and doing other PH test like the cabbage test or just PH strips.
    ILoveMyBoos

Answer by ILoveMyBoos at 11:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2009