Anyone use the pregnacy test strips?

I bought those pregnacy test strips and I used one 4 days before my missed period and there was two lines. the second one was faint but definately there. I took one the next morning and the same thing. I took another one on the morning of my missed period,but this one was the lightest of them all. do you think that means a positive or not? Do those test work? Should I buy the digital ones at the store to be sure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• id buy the digital but if something is there im sure u are but id make sure buy buying them or go to your doctor and have a blood test done
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• There is usually a number on the box to call, you may want to ask them. If anything you can get a negative result when you are prego, but it wont ususally show a false positive. But check with the company to see what they think about the line being more faint. If anything test again at another time. Also did you test in the morning, that is usually the strongest time.
    79andi

Answer by 79andi at 12:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2009