i bought a sub from subway thursday for dinner at work.. well i never ate it.. its been in the fridge is it still good?? Its ham and cheese wtih lettuce

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

• you have alot of leftovers, i remember your question about the chili !!! lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• IS the lettuce all limp?
    Anonymous

• The lettuce may be wilted, but honestly, I would still eat it!
    Anonymous

• IMO, I wouldn't eat it.. But that's just me.. I'm very funny when it comes to left overs.. lol :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 12:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Eww...no. Throw it.
    Anonymous

• if the ham is ok then i would, but thats only if the ham is ok, if its slimy and smelly then no
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It's probably still okay to eat.. but Subway that's been sitting around always tastes AWFUL & soggy. I worked there when I was younger.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Assuming it has been in the refrigerator continuously since it's purchase, and that all of the ingredients had an expiration date longer than today, and that it has no mayo, then it might possibly be safe to eat...the question is, why would you want to? It will surely taste awful and be a soggy mess, not to mention, you have no way of knowing the expiration on those meats, so you just don't know for certain. Again, is it worth the risk? I wouldn't eat it.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I wouldn't. Of course I wouldn't eat it if it had been sitting an hour. I hate hate hate soggy sandwiches. I have an extreme complex about it. I probably wouldn't eat it even if were something else though. Anything past 2 days and I get paranoid about it.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I go by the three day rule, after three days out it goes.

Answer by Bmat at 3:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009