anyone know how to find a character impersonator for a child's third birthday??? i'm looking for someone who does mother goose!

i'm have a storytime party for my 3 year old and would love to find someone to be mother goose. i know another mom who did this and it was a great success but she moved and i can't get the info from her!! help anyone???

retail-mom

Asked by retail-mom at 12:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I found this website that does impersonators for adult and kids parties: http://www.partycentral.com/impersonators/index.html. It says that Mother Goose is copywritten and they can't do it. I would check with your local library children's dept. I know they occasionally use people who come in for storytime dressed as different characters. They could maybe give you a contact name and # or at least some suggestions or advice. Good luck and have fun planning the party! Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 1:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Hi, let me tell you what I did. I have a 9 year old who loves Vanessa Hudgens from high school musical. I went on a pretty common web site called craigslist. You can choose the state you live in and the city and go to post an ad. I went under the wanted section and posted an ad that I was looking for an impersonator for a childs birthday party. Under the description you can go in full detail as to what you are looking for. The listing is free. I had so many responses it was unreal!! I hope this helps!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Jan. 27, 2009