Do any one know job's that hire stay home mom's from 9am to 4pm?

Mrs.C284

Asked by Mrs.C284 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• prob only mc donalds or something like that or a gas station they work with u some times
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Avon.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I do booty parlor sexy shopping parties. Or try the mall doing retail like at Macy's or Victoria's Secret.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• What kind of job are you looking for? I can show you how you can make money right at home you can contact me through this email thing or my own email address which is harperclan5@netzero.com
    harperclan5

Answer by harperclan5 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• try this site for some ideas...

http://www.cashcrate.financial.officelive.com
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 5:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• - Set your financial goals -- Are you just looking for extra income or a potential full-time income? How long (and hard) are you willing to work to meet your goal?

- Determine if you are looking for a JOB or a BUSINESS -- there is a distinct difference between the two and you want to focus your energies appropriately for the best results.

- If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder here at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS. I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 28, 2009