Does your computer desk get cluttered like mine does?

My computer desk is the dumping place in my house. Things are always getting left there (not only by me, lol). Most of it is papers, mail, brochures and catalogs, pens, etc. It's not cluttered with dishes or empty pop cans or anything...just junk. I can NEVER seem to keep it clean!!

I need an inconspicuous place for my junk...any ideas? My computer is in my livingroom and my house is always clean...just looking at the desk makes the whole room look messy.

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• YES! I also homeschool so add the kids' schoolwork to that list that you made in your OP. LOL I have a garbage can and a recycle box and it doesn't seem to help. I even have those little stcker things to sort and organize the papers. Think those help? Not a chance, everyone just dumps their stuff everywhere EXCEPT where it belongs. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• um nope a garbage can and i little storing compartment buy the computer area lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:39 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• mine is always cluttered and i hate it i clean it off and the next min its cluttered again
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I keep a small recycle bin next to the computer desk....very handy for those paper goods that aren't needed like old catalogs, etc. But maybe I'm not a good one to ask....my desk is pretty cluttered. ; )
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 2:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Computer desk? OH! That's what this is!? And here I thought it was a junk drawer without the drawer! I really should tell the men in this house that it isn't a junk drawer...

Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2009