How Much Do Breast Implants Cost?

ok I wanna know how much they cost, How big you were b4 and how big you went and if you were happy with them, Were you happy you got them,How did you feel after you got them,were you very sore and nauseous(sp) I read that somewhere.How long have you had them and do they still look good? Also do you like silicone or saline better? I only ask because I'm interested in them and wanna know how I'm gonna feel health wise afterwards cuz I have a 3yr old and a 9month old so Should I wait till they're older so I dont have to worry about picking my baby up and playing toys,How old were any of you when you got yours and did you have kids? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Health

• If you have to ask, they cost too much for you.
    Anonymous

• if i were you i would consider body fat transfers there all natural i knew a girl who had saline boobs done and her boobs were really hard like rocks and after sometime you have to get them redone or they will start hurting and they have payment plans so yeah

and this is for lil miss/mr Anonymous how would you know what other people can and cant afford? its really none of your bizz ok stop putting people down its not like your better than anyone of us so back off ok thank you very much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 27, 2009