Latisse?

Anyone use Latisse to regrow lashes? I'm done a little research and learned that it only showed a darkening of the iris when it was actually dropped into the eye for its original use to treat glaucoma. Still I'm worried because while I'd like to regrow my lashes, I also like my blue eyes and don't want to darken them in the process. So if anyone's used it, what was your experience in regards to your lashes and any affect on the irises?
Thanks

hillary819

Asked by hillary819 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• I would never use it, I'd o get fake lashes put on first. Good luck with it Hugh.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2012

• Though*
    Mrs_Harsh

• Fake lashes hinder your natural lashes from growing back and I suck at applying them.
    hillary819

Comment by hillary819 (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2012

• My sister used it and they grew and grew to the point she had to quit using it. No side effects but it is said it can darken the eye lid where it's applied and I wouldn't want that....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2012