What in my house could be giving me a fever?

I have been running a low grade temp of 99 up to 100.7 (usually is around 99.6 , to 99.9) for the past month. i was in the hosp for 3 days and it was only high the night i went in, same thing happened when i went to the ER it was high at first then a few hrs later it stayed normal. I think something in my house is causing the fever but dont know what? it is an older house

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Health

• I'd stop taking tylenol and let the fever runs it's course for awhile. Let it get high (102 or so) before taking anything. Your body is trying to fight off something.

Carbon monoxide will make you sleepy, give you headaches, and cause nausea. I'm not sure fever is a symptom...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Virus? Something your body is just having a hard time kicking? Are you taking a fever reducer or letting it go on it's own? Fever is your body's natural way to get rid of something.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• That's not a really high fever at all, for an adult. I think you just have a virus that you can't shake.
    Anonymous

• carbon dioxcide?
    if you feel fine when you leave the house then i'd watch that
    Anonymous

• been taking tylenol everyday for about a month for it
    Anonymous

• carbon monoxide poison, sorry not carbon dioxcide,
    Anonymous