i have made a big mistake!!

I recently married a man i do love but not with all my heart. i was single with two kids and thougth it would be easier! Wrong! i am not happy at all! i dont know what to do! i need advice from people that dont know me if that makes since!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• id get out and explain to him how sorry you are for what has happened and ur not happy and cant live that way its not good for the two of you and not good for ur children
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Tell him you made a mistake, if he loves you, he'll understand.. get it enulled.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Not really to be answered on here, more to think over for yourself.........But can you imagine your life without him? Do you think the two of you can work on your marriage or you already out emotionally?
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but what did you think would be easier about being married? I don't mean this in a sarcastic manner just curious. Did you live together first? What aren't you happy about?
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with Anonymous 1:00pm. you need to ask your self what would make you happy. But it sounds like you was not happy being single either. Then go from there. If you truely do not love him then get out before him and the kids get attached and hurt.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If you are truly unhappy and don't love him then stop wasting his and your time. You need to reassess what it is you want in life and a spouse. If you didn't love him, why did you marry him? I think you need to ask yourself some tough questions so that this doesn't happen again. What did you think marriage was about? Would be one of the first ones.
    Anonymous

• How long are you into this? The First year is A toughie! This economy & stress, pressures children, life in general, co exisiting into a Family Etc.. A lot is on the line! A lot to deal with.. Only you can make up your mind & the right choice for you, the Children & your DH!! Think this out... Or can't you ever be happy or satisfied! What are your long term goals? Set them out!! Figure things out! Don't Be too Rushy into things in or out! Make sure now then you don't get pregnant!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2009