how many of you..........

have had a breast reduction i really need one im 36 way over ddd and i cant find a bra that ever fits really good my bra i wear now is 36 ff help please im scared to die and all so i am scared to get this procedure done u know anyone who died from it

josalin

Asked by josalin at 12:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Health

• I know 3 women who've had it done. They were all just fine. Go to a reputable doctor.
    Anonymous

• I have. Stop fretting about. Its one of the best surgeries ever invented. Double FF is very large and I can very much sympathize about your pain and discomfort. There are risks involved with everything, even going to the dentist. The benefits FAR FAR FAR outweigh the risks in this case. Why don't you PM me and I will tell you everything you want to know...what to expect, how much it costs, insurance, recovery, follow up. I am about 6 yrs post surgery and I will say its probably the BEST thing I ever did for myself. I hope to hear from you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009