Do you ever feel?

Do you ever feel like your husbands child and booty call? My husband doesn't like my friends.. Doesn't like that I text... Doesn't like the way I keep the house... The list keeps going.. We have been married for 6 years... I ask him all the time why i'm here his like I love you andyou make me happy your the mother to our child... I'm like ok... Then it starts again... I don't know what to do...

MelissasMommy08

Asked by MelissasMommy08 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• He seems to controlling.Life is too short to not be free and live your life! He is insecure and jelous if he doesn't even like you texting. It is not okay to feel like just a booty call. Try talking to him,and if that doesnt work and you still feel unhappy...i'd rethink the relationship.Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess and to be happy.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Are you constantly texting? or just periodically? Did he have a problem with your freinds before marriage? Why do you feel like a booty call?
    Anonymous

• I don't have the same friends I had before we were married. I moved away from all of them to be with him... I hang out with his brother baby momma.... He doesn't like her cuz his mom doesn't like her... I don't text constantly I send about 30 a day... Which isn't bad... I feel like a booty call cuz there is no saying no to him....
    MelissasMommy08

Answer by MelissasMommy08 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• He sounds insecure and controlling. If I were you I'd leave but no one can make that choice for you. Only you know what you want and only you will be unhappy if it doesn't work out. Do you think he will ever change for the better forever. Are you willing to work with him until he gets there? If he doesn't feel anything is wrong or he does but does nothing to improve then are you willing to spend the rest of your life this way?
    Anonymous

• Things in A Marriage are up's & downs Alot goes on! We change, we learn we grow together or apsrt! But both has to try.. Both has to give in once in awhile to changes for each to Feel loved & wanted. Appreciated too!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009