Have you made any friends here at CafeMom?

Have you had lunch or gone shopping with a mom you met on CafeMom? Maybe you had a play date for the kids with another mom that you met here at CafeMom?

angelwings63050

Asked by angelwings63050 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i have made one but not that i have a play date with i would like to tho if i could find some that was up to it i moved here a year ago and am all alone no friends
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yup.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• There is one women I occasionally meet up with. We go for walks or story time. She's very nice.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• ive made alot of friends on cafemom. but i have not met them personally. i did talk to one of them on the phone but that is it but i love them all. and hey fees havent seen you around much. whats up?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I've tried to initiate real "friendships" by inviting people to community functions or trying to set up playdates, but most people that I've met don't seem interested in genuine friendships.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yes I have made some wonderful friends on here!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009