If you've ever had an ulcer, what did it feel like??

Did it feel like when you're so hungry your stomach aches or that feeling when you get the wind knocked out of you?? Did your kidney's hurt too?? Did it make you feel nauseous?? What did you do about it?

calebsmama713

Asked by calebsmama713 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Nevermind guys--turns out I was pregnant. My baby girl just turned one year old on Feb. 15th LOL. This question made me laugh since I found out literally an hour later that I was pregnant! And I thought I had an ulcer...ha ha.
    calebsmama713

Answer by calebsmama713 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2010

• I had an ulcer and it felt like I had been punched very hard in the upper part of my stomach- where my ulcer was. It was very painful. the pain would last for hours and usually at night. I took zantac or other proton pump inhibitors for about 6 months also I give up caffine. I went to the doctor. You should call at least and see what they say.
    hezzybelle

Answer by hezzybelle at 5:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Oh god, it was awful. I went months with just having stomach pains almost all the time. It would be like right in the middle of my stomach. I couldn't figure out what it was. Eventually they found out I have a peptic ulcer.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 7:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2008