it hurts when i walk is this normal?

firsttymemom09

Asked by firsttymemom09 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How do you mean? Is it like a pulled muscle feeling? How far pregnant are you? Is it low in your belly? Any other problems? Need a little more to go on...
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 1:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• This is in addition to the pain around my belly button. i'm still having a little back pain but it's not my lower back.
    firsttymemom09

Answer by firsttymemom09 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I'm 33 weeks and to me it feels like something is pulling in my vaginal area or maybe like if i walk to fast or open my legs something will fall out. it is just really tender around my belly button itself
    firsttymemom09

Answer by firsttymemom09 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Sounds like the baby has dropped down already , maybe sitting on a nerve . Ask your ob .My dd caused such bad pressure when she dropped i thought i had some sort of world ending infection going on in there..Kinda like having a basketball between my legs.
    Anonymous

• Ive had that if u are leaking clear fluid with no smell and or bleeding then u need to worried but i am sure ur fine
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:14 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• It could just be stretching. But if it's more tahn a slight pain, I would go to l&d and get checked. It's always better safe than sorry. You are pretty far along and it could be lots of different things. I'm one of those people who went in for everything. Most of it was during office hours so I was able to talk directly to MY doctor rather than someone else. BUT, again, I would probably go in or at the very least call the docotr. Soon.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 1:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• ok thank you
    firsttymemom09

Answer by firsttymemom09 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• new baby is dropping into position... that why your doing the wide spread walk. Your hips are being pushed out, so ur legs have to compensate.
    frisc0b0und

Answer by frisc0b0und at 2:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2009