What to feed my 10 month old?

My 10 month old son has decided that he is done with baby food as well as toddler dinners. The only baby food he eats are cereal, fruit and some veggies. He will also eat the Gerber Yogurt Melts, Little Puffs snacks, and the freeze dried fruit dices. When it comes to eatinglunch or dinner, he will NOT eat baby or toddler dinners. What does anyone suggest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He can eat almost anything you do. Just cut it up into bite size pieces. He should continue to stay away from honey and dairy until he is one, and no peanut butter until he is 2. If he tries something and it seems to disagree with him, stop offering it.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• What are you eating for lunch and supper? Give him some. And he can have dairy products, he's not supposed to have milk yet.

You can offer him anything you're eating....but if it's new, give it the same trials you gave foods before....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:23 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my daughter will pretty much eat anything we have for dinner. These are just some of the things I give my daughter. green beans, cooked carrots, she goes crazy over yogurt and cottage chesse, avacodo, bread, crackers.
    Anonymous

• It pays to get a small electric dicer from walmart (about 12 bucks). YOu can grind just about everything you eat. Add some formula if need be for the right consistancy. I always took some out from the pot before adding seasoning.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/117836/Easy_Finger_Foods
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 1:26 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Oh and burger meat- I made burgers on my grill the other night, my babe sucked down pieces of burger- not too much though.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 1:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my son at 8 months old was spitting his baby at us and grabbin for ours.. he told us he was done.. what i did was took a tiny bit of our dinner and chopped it us finely in a food chopper (you can get one at a trhift store or walmart for pretty cheap) he loved it and would eat it whne we ate and at lunch.. he probably just wants to be a "big boy" but also if you dont want to give meats or stuff yet ... you can give him mashed potatoes and veggies.. small things he cant choke on...
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• You can give meats. Just cut mean into smaller than bite size pieces. There's no need to grind the food, either. Just dice it up and put it on a plate for him.

Anonymous

• My son is 10 mnths and also stopped with baby food. I feed him whatever I have and he's ok with it,
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 2:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2009