What is the most amazing thing you have discovered as a parent?

For me, it was when I realized just how much I love my daughter and then realizing that MY mother loves me just as much. That was a WOW! moment.

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• I can't think of anything more wonderful than watching my child's sense of humor develop. As they age, different things make them laugh. There's nothing sweeter than a child's laugh.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 10:03 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• that there is a bigger joy then u know when it comes to ur kids then if i never was to have kids i now i mean even more to my mother then anything for she couldn't have kids so me and my bro are adopted and i let her be there for my baby's birth and she was so amazed to have the chance to see what is was all about
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Babies are amazing. I tear up every baby I see. It is just an awesome miracle in the flesh. Amazing.. Amazing.. My own babies are so precious to me, I was never an emotion person but now I get googoo for babies, and baby stories.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• That no matter how much mess she makes, how many things she breaks, how many times she hits me, I cant stop loving her, not even for 1 minute. I love her more than i evr loved anyone in MY WHOLE life & I like that. who else better to get all my loving.
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 1:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Never knew how far love could go. And having such a deep and emotional connection with my son.
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 2:07 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Well other than the extent of love I can feel for another person and before I even knew him! The things that I told myparents "When I am a mom I will NEVER....." the number of those that I do is truly amazing!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• That I only wanted one kid after having my first! I didn't want more (I used to want like a whole bunch and SAH, not anymore!!!)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009