My five month old baby growls

He started growling about two weeks ago specially when I put him in his car seat or when something is out of reach it's kinda funny but, i have never heard another baby growl so just for curiosity i was wondering if you have every heard babies growl?

kika022

Asked by kika022 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my youngest cried and growled really strange and i thought it was wrong for i never heard another baby cry like that but he is fine and dont do it no more lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• my son growled at a young age but its because his father and uncles growl...
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My nephew growls. It is the funniest thing to hear! I try to growl back at him, but I can't even get my voice that low & guttural.
    flmom321

Answer by flmom321 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My son kinda growls when he chews on your finger. It's funny cause he does it the shaves your finger in his mouth and starts biting like crazy.
    lvlymummy08

Answer by lvlymummy08 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yes and it is so cute! This means he is trying out new sounds. Go with it! See if you can get him to make them louder or softer (growl back! Soft, then try funny, etc. see if he smiles)
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yeah my sister and I tried growling with him but, he just started crying it was funny.
    kika022

Answer by kika022 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• OMG! My 5 month old growls as well, in the morning. I thought it was weird....... glad to know it's normal I guess:p
    Anonymous

• OMG, my daughter has done this for a while now- we call her a gremlin. de de de de de de... de de de de de de... de de de de.. de de de de deee deee...
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 4:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Wait until he gets the "villian" laugh. I swear it sounds like the villian from an old movie. Literally sounds like "Heh-heh-heh." Very cute!
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• HEHE thx for all ur comments guess I have alot more cute and weird stuff to look foward to :)
    kika022

Answer by kika022 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009