anyone else???

i have never had any friends its like weird i am not ugly i am not fat or nothing to where i shouldn't have friends for guys like me i am not a slut i am married but i have never had any gf's its like they look at me like something is wrong with me or they just don't want to talk to me i want some friends i can hang out with to any ideas i am shy but i don't think its that i asked guys if they knew and they said im just fine hmmmm anyone of u have that problem?

josalin

Asked by josalin at 1:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yea I've got 2 close friends and thats it. I used to be really shy but now I'm not so bad but I am a stay at home mom for 4 kids so I NEVER can get out!!!!
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 2:10 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• yep i agree with the above, i hardly get out with my 4 kids also, i only have one close friend but i hardly ever see her either, maybe on the holidays and thats it.

my nieghbor wants me to come over more often but i dont only because she hangs out with my hubby's uncle and does mary jane and i dont want to be around that. I also made myself look like an a** on new year's so i vowed to not be around them for at least another year.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• so i guess if i wanted to go looking for friends i should be more friendly and out going but it doesnt really matter to me right now
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I am a SAHM too but I can say that I know alot of people but I call VERY few of them friends. Women can be so catty.
    MomnVa

Answer by MomnVa at 3:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Yeah, but its only because I dont keep around people that call themselves a "friend" unless they are. I dont like to talk on the phone or anything like most girls and get annoyed when people call me "just to talk" and usually just say what is on my mind which is offensive a lot of the time lol...but if you're a realy friend you will understand and support me wheather or not you agree with me. I just stopped caring what others thought of me and once I did that and I was able to be myself I was able to make really good friends.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 3:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009