What vaccinations seem to be the most dangerous?

I was reading the post about vax's and I was curious. Which one's seem to be safer and better to have and which one's seem to be more dangerous?
Serious, legitimate responses please! I need help with this so I don't want people with their "personal opinions" or "I'm more right than you" attitudes. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Vaccines run at about 97% safe across the board. You need to be brand specific when getting them done to get the kind with the least amount of mercury. Mercury Free means less than 5%, not without mercury.. Funny. Best bet is to choose what is neccessary, and spread them out. Personal choices... Your will get alot of opinions
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 1:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• the most dangerous vaccines are the ones not given - that's why there have been resurgances of illnesses like mumps that were almost gone entirely from our country
    Anonymous

• This really isn't the right place to ask, all you will get are opinions.
    Anonymous

• The ones most commonly questioned seem to be the DPT and it's possible (note:possible) link to SIDS, and the MMR and it's possible link to autism. For many years, the oral polio vaccine with live cultures was the ONLY source of polio in our country. They now have a different version, so I don't think there are specific concerns with it. I'm assuming you're asking about the immediate risks posed by the vaccines as opposed to the long-term risks associated with a compromised immune system in general.
    blessedwith12

Answer by blessedwith12 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Anonymous it looks like you read half of my question then responded. I didn't ask about not giving. and yes this is just fine to ask here if people answer my question right.
    Anonymous

• I'd be fine with the long-term as well.
    Anonymous

• can anyone link this info please?
    Anonymous

• An interesting resource which discusses the short term risks or certain vaccines as well as the long term effects in the form of autoimmune diseases is "How to raise a healthy child...in spite of your doctor "/ Robert S. Mendelsohn.
    A resource to find out which vaccines are cultured using aborted fetal tissue and moral alternatives for those vaccines is: www.cogforlife.org.
    A great report, citing numerous studies and footnoted, is: http://www.vaccinerights.com/DispellingVaccinationMythsx.pdf This 28 page report contrasts the risks of diseases against the risks of the vaccines and is very informative.
    blessedwith12

Answer by blessedwith12 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 27, 2009