is there a data entry work from home that is legit? please help me!

amykowal

Asked by amykowal at 1:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• These opportunities are out there, but you have to know what you want and how much effort you want to put into it.  Here is what I suggest to you, never pay anyone to work for them.  Be independent.. either start your own data entry business or do freelance work.  Build yourself a website to start your business.  If you look at www.stuffformoms.info.  There are ideas for home based businesses as well as link back to real work at home businesses:  Errand Service, Advertising Service, and Virtual Assistant.  NOTE:  I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING>> I AM NOT ADVERTISING.  This is what I do,   this is put together so you can get ideas for your own opportunites.  There are also Freelance job links you can look at.  But, I strongly suggest you do one of these options.  You want to make "real"money, not get scammed.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• i agree with the other answer... i dont like paying to get into things, especially if i dont know id do well with that company.. this site worked best for me.. i make 2000 plus every month...
    http://www.cashcrate.financial.officelive.com
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 5:47 PM on Jan. 26, 2009