What are your babie's favorite tv commercials?

Sophie loves the scrubbing bubbles commercial where they say "EWWW." She also likes the verizon one with the little girl who gives her dad the teddy bear and he takes pics of it all over town. She also loves the M&M commercials, especially the Addams family spoof.

sophiesmom07

Asked by sophiesmom07 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Zackary loves the J.G. Wentworth Commercial. It's the one where they are dressed up like opera singers and sing the entire commercial.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• berger and green ya k now the lawyer commercial. her first word honestly was nine. the telephone number is 1 800 999 2626 her first word was nine lol.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Oh dear...I can't believe your babies watch so much tv that they have favorite commericals. Yikes.
    Anonymous

• NuvaRing. She stops whatever she is doing when it comes on! Weird, lol.
    Anonymous, leave your judgemental comments out of this. I highly doubt everyone sticks their kids in front of the TV and lets they stay there all day. My daughters play room is in the livingroom and I cant stand a quiet house, so the TV stays on all day!
    Get a life and stop trying to cause problems. Nobody wants to hear it!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• bendaroos infomercial. For the longest time I didnt know what she was repeating but she would say she wanted the popping things for christmas-no glue no mess lol. I finally figured out what she meant after christmas but she makes sure to tell me she wants it next christmas when she sees that commecial lol
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:32 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Currently, my kids LOVE the HR Block commercial where the angel and the tax guy are talking, and the guy starts choking, then tries to help himself, but knocks himself out. When my youngest was a 2, we would dive over the couch and turn the tv on mute if he was already in bed if the 100 Songs for Kids commercial came on. LOL. He knew every single clip of every song. That and an Anne Murray religious songs infomercial. It was hilarious.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• My boys adore that Scrubbing Bubble "EWWWW" commercial. They have it timed down to say EWWW right along with the bubbles LOL.
    They also love Geico commercials. They always stop to watch and say "geico gecko" LOL.
    They also have to repeatedly watch that Huggies commercial where the dad is changing the baby and he pees all over the place. We had to record that one LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009