Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are these zits like things?

i have them all over my legs and arms i have had them for years does anyone know what they are and how to get rid of them???????? im tired of them my legs look like i have scales or something lol i have tryed popping them and then my legs look worse from the red marks lol can someone help thanks


Asked by wendy232425 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Level 3 (16 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Sounds like eczema, however that is spelled. Go see a dermatologist.

    Answer by feesharose at 1:54 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • ur doctor will prob know dry skin or u may have a skin disorder and need special medicated lotion

    Answer by josalin at 1:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • Get a pumice stone and scrub them, Then use eucerin cream. I have them on my arms and that worked for me. But don't scrub so hard that you make yourself bleed or break skin.

    Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • Are you sure they aren't warts or cysts?

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • no they arent warts my dad has them and so does my brothers

    Answer by wendy232425 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • i thought about that ima make an appt thanks everyone

    Answer by wendy232425 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

  • You need to exfoliate really well and use a really good moisturizer. I use a really good body wash with a natural sponge to exfoliate and Eucerin calming creme to moisturize.

    Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:56 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN