Loose diamonds???

I was just wondering if any of you have a good place or suggestion to where I could get a Marquise loose diamond and have my wedding set reset...My center stone fell out after 13 years and I thought it would be a great opportunity to upgrade to a bigger diamond? And how much do you think it would cost to have a .50-1.00 ct. diamond plus resetting would be? I live in the Kansas City Area. So anywhere in the Kansas/Missouri would be great. All help would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• You should be able to go to any jeweler in your area. If they don't have the diamon on hand, they can order them for you. The cost of your diamond will depend on the quality so .5-1 AND bad to best quality would have a very big gap in price.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:29 PM on Jan. 27, 2009