Gastroschisis Repair?

I was wondering if anyone had the birth defect Gastroschisis when they were born, if so have you gotten pregnant and was it a high risk pregnancy? Was it safe to get pregnant? Did your child have a birth defect also? (I had Gastroschisis repair and was premature when I was born. I have a huge scar that runs from right above my ribs to right below my "bellybutton". I have many stretch marks already due to lack of elasticity in my skin. What do you think my chances of a healthy pregnancy is?) ----Thanks for all of your help!----

indygirl44

Asked by indygirl44 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• too be honest i don't think any of us can help you with this sense all things in life are different for everyone i would go and talk to a ob and see if there are test they can run and see if it would be good for you too get pregnant
    Anonymous