anyone have a good remedy...?

Anyone have a good remedy to get rid of cysts? I get them around my groin area and under my breasts sometimes. I know this is gross but I want to get rid of them. Does anyone else suffer from this? I can't go see a doctor for this because i don't have insurance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Health

• just keep them as dry as possible and u should really go to the doctor even though u don't have insurance for it could be worse then that
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• For breast cysts they say cut out all caffeine. It does seem to help. That's no soda, coffee, or tea with caffeine, and no chocolate. No excedren.

Answer by Bmat at 1:58 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Well, josalin it is easier said than done. I wouldn't be able to pay for the cost of a doctor visit and tests. Thanks soo much for your answers ladies.
    Anonymous

• I'm Sorry for you! I do understand not being able to affor to go in to A doctor for any Reason! I Live in pain with many problems!! I wish I had A Clue or answer good enough for you!! Is there any Free clinics? Have you doneany Searches on home Remedy's?? Someone must know! I hope you find your answer/Cure/Remedy!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• there are some doctors that work on what you bring home, i would get i checked out, for sure
    armerswife

Answer by armerswife at 9:08 PM on Jan. 28, 2009