My husband doesnt care to make me cum, how to nicely ask him to not cum so fast? adult content

I love my husband, but I have to masterbate way more then I should have too. At the beginning my husband and I made love all the time, we are only 25, married for 3 months,he confessedbefore we were married he used enhancers to keep up with my drive, but now its like he gave up on me. I feel tricked. I constantly go down on him to help him build tolerance, I work slow when I feel him ready I stop to make him last, but sex he gets in and just.cums and says.sorry, he doesnt even offer a hand, I get so frustrated with him. I I've told him but then he makes me feel bad for asking for more, he says he works too much and just didn't have the energy, I mainly am the worker bee everytime. I just dont know how else I can get it across to him I need it!

Asked by Needhelp125 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2012 in Relationships

• At the months ago? Cum on now.

• Make him read every word you wrote above. And tell him that if he wants to be replaced by a vibrator, then continue as he has been. If he doesn't, then some work is in order. Sex therapy can help... its TALK therapy and can make a difference.

I wouldn't worry about being NICE as much as about being DIRECT. You've BEEN nice. Nice time is over.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• I personally would stop pleasurig him. It's a two way street.

Have you tried talk to him?

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• Get him on Celexa. It's an antidepressant that stops pre ejaculations and cumming to fast. Try suggesting this to see if he is down to so this.

Answer by onelove1982 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• DON'T make him cum until you do... Simply say... "Me first!!"

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• Gah, what a selfish lover he is. My SO always makes sure I, er, get mine first. Always.

Answer by vicesix at 1:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• selfish!!! so wrong, he should be pleasing you first which men love it is a turn on for them. I'd go on strike you are way too giving & accommodating & he is taking advantage of you sort of.....this doesn't sound like a healthy relationship (sorry) I would be upset.

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• There is no nice way to ask a selfish person not to be. I wouldn't be surprised if his selfishness carries over into other areas.

Answer by missanc at 2:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• make sex deals :: you give me this ,i give you that...

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2012

• He has to WANT to be a better lover. He can build himself up thru masturbation, kegels... he can use a prolonging cream, cock ring, or even use condoms so he doesn't feel as much sensation.
    He can make you orgasm thru oral first, with fingering, with a toy, etc, THEN he can get in get off and get out.
    You do have a voice in the bedroom! BEFORE he gets to penetrate you, make sure you have an orgasm. "No baby, not yet", "Slower", etc, are all gentle commands that can be given without hurting his feelings.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2012