overnight hospital bag!

im going to have my son any day now, and i have repacked my over night bag like a million times. i know im going to forget something- dont we always! i have a list that tells me what should be in my bag, but i wanted to ask you mommies out there if there is anything i wouldnt think of that i should put in there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• honestly i think people over pack for this trip to the hospital.
    all you need is
    clothes to go home in
    a robe and slippers
    your hygine items
    hair tie if your hair is long
    like 4 pairs of underwear
    a supportive bra
    camera
    and clothes for baby.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I had to have my own pillow.
    You wont need half of what you take. so pack light.

for baby really all i needed was coming home outfit, carseat, hat and a blanket.
    I took home diappers and wipes left from our stay.

me.
    I was scheduled for early morning c-scetions so i just came home in what i went in.
    take hygine stuff. (im not big on makeup so i did not take it)
    I took my own undies and pads
    I wore the hospital gown so i did not mess up my pj's
    Cameras
    phone card it was long distance to call home
    thats about it.
    good luck
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I took clothes and diapars for the baby. Pads, personal products such as shampoo, brush tooth brush, robe and slippers, camera. Nursing bras and pads. Telephone #s of people you want to call, ph card if you don't have a cell ph to call long distance. baby book if you want the foot prints in the book. In the hospitals where I delivered they give you mesh underwear so your don't get all bloody while you are there. A nursing gown is good if you plan to nurse. DH can always bring anything you forget as well as all your vistiors.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:25 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• One suggestion I would make is if you do plan to breastfeed and have purchased a nursing pillow to bring it. A lot more comfortable than the chair and bed that are at the hospital.
    maddiemygirl

Answer by maddiemygirl at 2:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2009