My 6 month old up since 1:30...Help!

My little girl went to be last night at 8 (just like we always do), then she was up at 1:30 and I fed her and put her back to sleep in her crib. Then at 2:00 she was wide awake and would not go to sleep. She just kept making noise and as long as I walked around with her she was happy. She wasn't crying, I don't think she has any food allergies she only had apples and rice cearel. right now she is at daycare while I am at work. Any ideas so this doesn't happen again tonight?

Trinitysmom1205

Asked by Trinitysmom1205 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im assuming she just wasnt sleepy and was ready to be awake most likely it wont happen again tonight. babies are strange in that way.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• If she isn't crying, leave her in her bed. She will either sleep or she won't.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• this makes me think of my mom with her 1st, my bro. for some reason his day's and night's got mixed up. she told me she had to keep him up for 24 hours straight. i hope this doesn't happen to you.
    crazymom2374

Answer by crazymom2374 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• she just wants to look around a see whats going on, if you put something in her room not really bright but something to look at then she will be just fine when she needs you she will let you know
    armerswife

Answer by armerswife at 9:02 PM on Jan. 28, 2009