where did everyone go???

i seemed to have lost all my friends at once...i asked them and of course they said nothing is wrong.its alright.its obvious that there is something wrong.is it me or is it them.i think its sort of me and a little them. can i find out what is going on with out asking???i keep getting the ol nothings wrong everything is wonderful.ya right.i am having anxiety and panic attacks about this cause i think what ever it is its spilling over to my daughter.and yes i am going to therapy...no help???

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• it could be the weather. It could be they are busy. It could be they have other obligations. It could be almost anything. It doesn't have to be you. Could you possibly have a disorder that feeds into your panic and paranoia? Many ppl have them and just worry too much. If possible, just relax and enjoy your own life and your friends will come back around. Maybe tension is causing them some apprehension. Ppl can sense moods. I'd say relax and find your own peace and let the tension fade away. Friends don't leave. They just do their own thing for a while. If they are friends they will be back.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:33 PM on Jan. 26, 2009