I need ideas for a girls' name. We are trying to have a baby and after 3 boys, we are hoping for a girl and need some good names just in case.

Give us your best names- first and middles. Thanks ladies- and pray that we are pregnant!

environmentalpa

Asked by environmentalpa at 2:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Ashlyn Renee
    Brooklyn Veronica
    Isabelle Hope

I could come up with tons! What type of names do you like??
    hanasmommie

Answer by hanasmommie at 2:48 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I saw one person post a very different name that has me thinking that its nice. Harlow Chevelle. Maybe not so much on the Chevelle part, but Harlow is just sweet. Especially since my name is Heather and the other H names are so overused or old sounding.... Also love Ashlynn. And Grace has always stood out fo me. I already have my girl, her name is Phoebe Isabel. And boy does it fit her, when someone new sees her and asks her name, they always respond that it is the perfect name for her.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 3:12 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Same here !!! Good Luck. We pick out Hailey Madison for a girl. But I like Tera, Emily, Grace,Rose, Candence.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Im expecting and if we have a girl Her name will be Harlie Jo, if its a boy it will be Harley Joesph, funny because our last name is Davison! But Harley is the grandfathers and great grandfathers name!
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 5:37 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• Our daughters name is Brooke Kellie. But I like the names Taylor, Emily, Autumn and Paige. Good luck
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:13 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• we want a girla nd we like the name aubrey.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 10:24 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• or you could do audrey.
    vickyburns

• the first thing we did was to go http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/ we did this because we were both teachers and had a hard time coming up with names. plus we did not want a name that wasn't overly popular. we had thought of sophia and isabella for our last... but then found out they were in the top 10 names. (plus when i was in the hospital getting ready to have our last, there were three isabellas born and Sophia was on the news as the top name so we nixed both for sure right there)
    i am very partial to traditional names... my dd's names are Lynn and Anne....
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• gracyn, kennedy, harper, hattie (hat-y), carson, bailey, kenzie, peyton, rylee, sienna, mazie, jacey,.

That is all I can think of right now! Hope its a girl!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 3:59 PM on Jan. 27, 2009