if you were looking at a group of ten people...

Would you be able to tell which ones were formula fed and which ones were breastfed?

No.

So does it really matter in the end? Why hate on other moms for what they choose?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• You also would have a hard time picking out of a group the ones whose moms smoked while they were pregnant. That doesn't mean that it doesn't make a difference. I'd never "hate" on another mom for using formula, but I don't think that pointing out the benefits of breastfeeding is hating on anyone.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:04 PM on Jan. 26, 2009

• I agree that some breastfeeding moms think that somehow they are better moms than those of us who did not b/f. I don't mean the one who try to say why THEY are breastfeeding. That's great....you do what you believe is right for you & your baby. Its the ones who think that they have to post one here....siggy's attached to every single post they right some type of saying. Like ...."You shouldn't feel guilty if you weren't able to b/f ,only if chose not to." Something to that affect....GIVE ME A BREAK>>>>>>Guilty about what?????I have teenagers now. None of which were breastfeed. One of them is 17 years old now and is250lbs and a weightlifter...YIKES!!!!!!!!!He wasn't breastfed..!!!!!!!!!I think of my friend that was almost borderline obseesed with the b/f thing. Her son has been smoking pot since middle school and has been left back 2x. My son was just given a full ride to a 4 year college. Imagine that!!!
    Anonymous