What can i take for a cold, and sore throat?

I am trying to get a cold, slight fever and sore throat. Is there anything i can take? I am about 2 months pregnant,, but can't go to the doctor yet because all my insurance stuff isn't straight, and i can't afford it out of pockett? Can i take childrens tylenol or something to try and help with the fever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jan. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• tylenol is fine to take but dont take any over the counter medication for colds with out talking to your dr first. Doesnt have to be childrens tylenol either it can be just adult tylenol.
    Someone is bound to tell you that you can take certain meds but i wouldnt with out calling your dr office and asking. Every dr has a different point of view of what is safe to take and what isnt. My dr says NO over the counter cold meds at all. Tylenole only.
    Anonymous