Ideas for my son's first birthday .

it's next month and it's a football theme. I was thinking instead of a cake to have cupcakes - we are having 60 people at a park (my husband has a huge family) and we are inviting friends & family. Also ideas for goody bags - I figure for the 0-4 I would get pail & shovels....and for the older kids - candy - Any other ideas?

Asked by Jill317 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• do a scrap book thing use index cards and have every guest write a message on it and use it for the scrap book....

Answer by dylandesiree23 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Depends on how many kids will get a goody bag on how elaborate (expensive) you can get.

One game you can make is a football beanbag game- Get a big box and cut holes (some very low and some harder for the adults) and get small balls or make beanbags to throw into the holes.

water guns are a fun gift in the summer.

see how much helmets would be on Ask everyone to come in their fav football jerseys. Even if they don't have one, they can decorate a white t-shirt or add black under their eyes.

Decorate in the colors of your son's team

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008