Ideas for my son's first birthday .

it's next month and it's a football theme. I was thinking instead of a cake to have cupcakes - we are having 60 people at a park (my husband has a huge family) and we are inviting friends & family. Also ideas for goody bags - I figure for the 0-4 I would get pail & shovels....and for the older kids - candy - Any other ideas?

Jill317

Asked by Jill317 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• do a scrap book thing use index cards and have every guest write a message on it and use it for the scrap book....
    dylandesiree23

Answer by dylandesiree23 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Depends on how many kids will get a goody bag on how elaborate (expensive) you can get.

One game you can make is a football beanbag game- Get a big box and cut holes (some very low and some harder for the adults) and get small balls or make beanbags to throw into the holes.

water guns are a fun gift in the summer.

see how much helmets would be on OrientalTrading.com. Ask everyone to come in their fav football jerseys. Even if they don't have one, they can decorate a white t-shirt or add black under their eyes.

Decorate in the colors of your son's team

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008